We are looking for incredibly bright, innovative talent who work well in a fast-paced team environment and can help to take us to the next level.
You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new leads to support our sales and medical team. You will be highly motivated, and able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound & outbound marketing leads, prospect lists, as well as discovery and individual research. A drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business and relationships via telephone and mass communication such as email, mailers, and social media, and to identify appropriate prospects.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects for new agents and company mergers.
- Scouting and researching new business
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Strong telephone and organizational skills
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a sales role
- Experience operating in an agile, start-up environment
- Demonstrated success selling complex solutions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage a sales cycle with a successful outcome
- Track record of consistent over-quota performance
- Impressive presentation and communication skills (verbal and written), comfortability presenting to the C-suite
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and professional with an enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with social media, especially LinkedIn